Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Why You Should Give Lendable a Try

My wife's favorite coat was gone. Magenta leather and pretty snazzy if you ask me. I guess someone else felt that way, too. She lent it to someone, forgot who, and then never got it back. Thanks to the human condition called "crappy memory", this seems to be the story for a lot of people I know. Heck, I've done it to one of my acquaintances and kept a chef's knife he gave me. I think I may have even re-lent it to someone else.

Lendable is going to make sure this never happens to you. When you lend your stuff, you take less than one minute in Lendable to record your kind gesture and make sure you get your stuff back. It works for money, too. It's also great if you're a good soul that wants to record stuff you've borrowed from your friends so you don't forget to give it back.

Lendable serves as an IOU system; a rent/bill reminder; a debt collector; not to mention a snazzy way to see all your stuff in one place. It sends reminder text messages, lets you take pictures of your stuff (I take a mug shots of my friends with my stuff), scans barcodes, puts reminders in your calendar and a whole slew of other stuff. Check out the free version (fully featured) on Google Play and make sure you never forget your stuff again!

Link to app on Android:

No comments:

Post a Comment