Thursday, April 12, 2012

Media Blitz

I did a "media blitz" yesterday for Lendable. And by media blitz I mean that I posted on a bunch of Android forums, so yeah, pretty low cost ($0). I just want to get the word out about Lendable and let everyone know how useful I think it could be for you. One person replied to me: "I think, This app is going to rock the world. It is a new thing for people." I agree with that. Well, maybe not rock the world per se...probably just gently nudge the world. But still, this is a clean and slick app that will be of genuine use to you and is super easy to use. Plus, there is a free version with ALL the same features. Give it a try!

Here is a link to Lendable's Twitter page:

Also, shout out to a bloke in Great Britain for being the first to buy the paid version of Lendable!

No comments:

Post a Comment